As per Vastu Shashtra, it is essential to choose a home or make a home that should be in a favorable direction. However, many forget that the direction may be suitable for a given purpose and should be suitable to the one who is buying it. For this reason, the majority are of the belief that a west-facing home is inauspicious which is a myth that requires an in-depth understanding of Vastu . Vastu Consultant in Dubai are of the belief that no direction is inauspicious. Through this article you will get to know that even west-facing homes are auspicious . Vastu compliant west-facing home or property home can also give you abundance.
Defining a West facing home
It is a home or a property that faces the west direction, the main entrance is facing the direction the west.
Why are west-facing Vastu Compliant homes beneficial?
- West-facing homes are known to bring exuberance and a zest for life to the residents of the house.
- West is the direction wherein all the energy enters the house.
- Occupants of west-facing homes are blessed with abundance and wish fulfillment. The main entrance in the field of Varun Deity ensures that all your desires convert into reality and the inhabitants live a fulfilled life.
- People who would benefit from west-facing homes would-be teachers, businessmen, politicians, and religious leaders; they are most benefited by the west direction.
Why is the west direction suitable?
It is all about the orientation of the property and the rooms that should be paid attention. Best Vastu consultant in Dubai advices few points to consider:
- The Southwest direction is suitable for the master bedroom especially when you are choosing an apartment in a building. If you are building your own house then it should be situated on the top floor of the house.
- Kids room can be placed in the west direction or the south direction, but the door should be facing the east or north direction.
- Your living room shall be in the northeast, northwest, east, or west directions as these are equally good, the furniture however should be kept in the southwest or west direction.
- The prayer room of the house shall have the deities facing the direction of the west while your face should be in the east direction when you are praying.
- The kitchen of the house should be ideally in the Southeast to South direction. The cooktop or the stove shall be placed in such a way that the one cooking food should be facing the east direction.
- If you are building the property then remember to place the staircase in the south, west, or southwest direction and it should be built in a clockwise direction.
What to avoid?
- Avoid choosing a plot with the northern part higher than the southern part of the plot.
- If there is any toilet or kitchen in the Northeast of the house then either avoid purchasing it or change/alter the direction.
- Southwest direction should be avoided when it comes to placing waterbodies like pumps, bore-well, and motors.
In conclusion, all the guidelines and the principles of Vastu Shashtra for a west-facing home state that the house in this direction is auspicious. Veadasrivastu Vastu Consultant in Dubai Dubai advises, that picking the right direction for a particular placement of a room or furniture and other items is the key to making it positive. A home designed as per Vastu principles is the best regardless of any direction.