T-point houses are seen as inauspicious in the generic sense by some people and considered negative by some vastu experts. The spearing road or the T-point road or often the dead end road where the property is built is not considered good by many. However, if someone happens to possess such a house or a property they might be going through a negative streak of luck where they are not prospering. It does not mean that they should immediately vacate the property or abandon it, often that would not be possible, even changing it or shifting to another location might not be possible for many, so, what can be done? Vastu Shastra is applicable law to any property whether it is a plot with road running straight at the prime entrance or making a dead end, there are remedial measures that can be taken to rectify or improve the energy of the plot. As per vastu expert from Dubai, even T-junction or t-point properties can be improved in energy to be able to benefit the dwellers, let us learn more about it.
Remedies for T Junction
- Placement of primary entrance of such a property should be changed after consulting a vastu expert that will highly impact the energy of the entire house.
- A crystal strip boundary that would face the road can be used for correcting entrance defect of a t-point property.
- Bamboo plants can be grown within the property that would help absorb negativity and even bring down the sound pollution; it helps exude serenity in the surroundings.
- Using different metal strips like brass, lead or copper by joining these with metal wire may help in reducing the negativity of the house entrance but these should be only installed as per vastu expert and only after a proper analysis done by a vastu expert.
- A high and thick wall can be built that would cut off the direct energy of the road facing property and restrict the direct view of the road.
Vastu expert from Dubai highly recommends taking any remedial measures through online free vastu remedies should be completely avoided as t-point properties require complete analysis on premises and then remedies are suggested. A vastu expert will ensure that the remedial measures would create a positive environment and help cut off negativity in a t-point property for its residents and the owner too.