Marriage is sacrosanct in Indian society and so when it comes to getting a son or a daughter married all efforts is directed towards finding a suitable spouse. However, at times delay in marriage, not being able to find a suitable match becomes the biggest point of frustration within family. When this keeps happening, then it is essential to check for vastu defect in the house of the person who is not able to find a good match or not able to further any alliance. This can be dealt with correcting the vastu dosha or vastu defect that clearly is the visible cause of delay in marriage. Let us find out what defects may be causing it and how to eliminate it.
Vastu Shastra and Delay in Marriage
Due to numerous vastu defects in the house, the marriage of son or daughter is not possible and even if the family keeps looking for alliance, nothing manifests. Let us first understand what defects you need to avoid.
What to Avoid:
- A house with underground water tank located in South-East or South-West corner.
- Avoid occupying or purchasing a plot that makes a slope from North-East to South-West.
- Marriageable girl in house should not occupy the bedroom located in North-East and South-West.
- An eligible bachelor should avoid sleeping in South-East bedroom.
- Staircase or anything heavy at the center of a home blocks positive forces, thus it should be avoided.
- Avoid toilets or dustbins in East, South-East and South-West direction of the house.
Tips for Early Marriage
- A marriageable girl or a young girl should be given the North-West bedroom of the house.
- If it is not possible due to absence of such location of bedroom, then she should sleep in the West bedroom and her head placement should be in the West or South direction.
- The bedsheets of the room of a marriageable girl/boy should be in vibrant colors, pastels, all shades of pink and violet.
- IF there is an eligible bachelor in house then he should occupy the North-East.
- If it is not possible to occupy the North-East bedroom or it is not included in the house, then he should occupy the South bedroom.
Now that you are aware of the exact reasons and how to eliminate these, it is essential to immediately take the necessary measure for this. Equally essential is consulting a professional Vastu specialist like Maadhur V Gupta an expert who has the insight and deep knowledge to help anyone suffering on account of a Vastu defect. She ensures that the right solution that is custom-made shall be the right fit for the person and their situation.